(via everythings-magiic)Source: sheisdemetriadevonne
what do you call a man with no arms and no legs playing in the leaves? russellwhat do you call a man with no arms and no legs playing in the pool? bobwhat did the shark say when something rad happened? jawesomewhat did the policemans stomach say to him? i’m underavestwhat did the cloud wear underneath his shorts? thunderpants
(via youremygorgeouschaos)Source: tohtoro
- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
This is my new favorite post.
sassy serial killers
(via sunshineandwaffles)Source: serialkiller-obsessed
“A biker’s power and intimidating image can even the playing field for a little kid who has been hurt. If the man who hurt this little girl calls or drives by, or even if she is just scared, another nightmare, the bikers will ride over and stand guard all night.
If she is afraid to go to school, they will take her and watch until she’s safely inside.
And if she has to testify against her abuser in court, they will go, too, walking with her to the witness stand and taking over the first row of seats.”
During one such testimony, a little boy sat on the stand, testifying against his abusive father, who sat less than 10 feet away.
“Why didn’t you say anything before now?” Asked the prosecutor.
“I was scared.” The little boy replied, honestly.
“Why aren’t you scared now, what changed?” The prosecutor watched the little boy closely as he pointed to the front row of seats in the court room.
“Because my friends are scarier than he is.”
shit like this makes me have faith in humanity again.
(via sunshineandwaffles)Source: raetherandom